• faqs
    Apply here
  • Contact us



  • I have questions about my loan, what should I do?

    Please contact our offices at 786-623-3071. A customer representative will be more than happy to help you with any doubt that you may have in regards with your loan.

  • What is my payoff amount?

    Please contact our collections department to request your payoff amount, which will include any fees that have been incurred throughout the loan. If paid, the title will be released to the customer and no Lienholder will longer appear in the title.

  • Can I make any extra payments? If so, what is the result?

    If there are any extra payments, the money will go towards the principal balance and therefore the loan’s term will be shortened.

  • What happens if I am involved in an accident?

    Contact FT Acceptance offices as soon as possible. The insurance department will guide you through the steps that need to be followed in order to avoid any future inconveniences that could arise.

  • Insurance has declared the vehicle to be a total loss, how to proceed with GAP? Do I need to keep making payments?

    Please keep in mind that you are responsible of any outstanding balance at any time. If the vehicle has been totaled, contact FT offices and provide us with your insurance information in order to start with a claim. FT will start working towards the settlement with the insurance company, and subsequently we will proceed with the GAP insurance. You can contact our offices at any time to know the status of any claim.

  • What to do if I want to trade in my vehicle financed by FT Acceptance?

    You will need to contact our collections department in order to get a payoff quote. You should also inform us the name of the dealership in which the trade in will be taking place. That will allow us to proceed with the necessary paperwork to release the title once we receive full payment.

  • When will I receive the title of the vehicle?

    The title will be released and sent by FT Acceptance once vehicle has been fully paid off.

  • What happens if I move out of state?

    Since every state has its own laws and requirements, then contacting the local DMV offices will be necessary. Once we receive the information from the local titling agency, we will begin with the process of transferring the title.

  • My vehicle is having mechanical issues, is FT Acceptance responsible for the repairs?

    No. FT is not responsible for damages to the engine nor the body frame of the vehicle. If vehicle was bought “as is” and no warranty was purchased when the loan was issued, then FT claims no responsibility on this matter. If warranty was purchased when the loan was issued, please contact the warranty company that was purchased immediately.

  • What happens if my vehicle has been repossessed?

    If your vehicle has been repossessed, full loan payment will be required in order to retrieve the vehicle back. Please keep in mind that this payment needs to be done within the period that the state imposes, otherwise vehicle will be sold in a public auction or through other means.
    In some cases, you might be eligible to reinstate your vehicle, as long as you comply with FT requirements. In those cases, amount owed at the time plus any repossession fees will need to be paid in order to reinstate loan.
    Please contact our offices for further information about repossessions.